Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a great sport that will not only help you have some quality time but it will also help you burn calories. There is one problem you may face if you are thinking about starting this sport – which paddle board to buy?
I have found that an inflatable stand up paddle board has a few important advantages:
– Portability: you can inflate or deflate it. This means you can easily carry it around unlike non-inflatable boards that are very inconvenient for traveling.
– Simple transportation: it can be packed in a bag and putted in a small car.
– Easy to store: you can store it easily. You do not need lots of space to stack it. This is one of the greatest advantages over the non-inflatable ones.
– Very stable: much more stable than non-inflatable counterpart. So, inflatables are better if you are just starting out on this sport.
– Affordable: not very expensive and can be afforded easily.
Now that you know that you need to get an inflatable stand up paddle board, the question is which brand to choose. I highly recommend you take a look at this inflatable SUP:
Once again use the link in the video to save $183 on the best inflatable stand up paddle board.